Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 12

I did my week 12 blood work today. I have to admit that I am not expecting a good outcome. I did the injection on Monday night, but wanted to wait until I did my blood work before posting. Waiting for the results will be the most frustrating thing. Mostly because there is a chance that I’ll be cut off of treatment, but because of the 3 to 4 week wait I’ll end up taking it for that time and then be told that I should have not bothered.


I find that I’ve been a bit short tempered lately. I closed down my Farmville farm A few days ago. Part was a feeling of frustration with personalities. I felt as if there were some people who I was helping out but I felt as if I wasn’t getting the same help in return. “Feelings aren’t facts.” is a saying from Narcotics Anonymous that I need to remember. The main reason I shut down the farm though was the constant computer crashing connected to Farmville. It really affects the computer in a bad way. Here I just bought a new computer, based partly because the old one was crashing while I was on Farmville, and now the new one crashes while I was on Farmville. So after trying to harvest some crops, while my sister showed up in IM, the computer crashed four times in about 5 minutes. So that was my breaking point. I’ll miss the social aspect if it, but I need my sanity. It will mean that I will have more time alone, and I admit that part of the reaction was based on personalities, but I am not about to try Farmville again. Even if I heard that Facebook had fixed their problems, I’d be skeptical. That is my posting for now.


Cheers,


David McHep C

No comments:

Post a Comment