Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week, 11 comes with computer problems

For some strange reason, when I just switched to a new computer, I suddenly was unable to add any more postings to my blog. So I set up a new blog and I set up a link to my old blog so I don’t have to re-post it all. I don't even know why I am fighting so hard to make this posting since It is boring as hell for anyone who reads it.


I finally made it last week to my long-term survivors group which was nice. That was the first visit I made since starting treatment. There also is another long-term survivor group that meets in my building on Thursdays. I really enjoyed finally getting hooked up with them. It gives me one more outlet to socialize.


Monday night was injection number 11. Other than that I am sore, stiff and achy today with some sweating. I know that is one of the possible side effects, but I haven’t experienced it yet. I don’t know why it would just show up at week 11. Perhaps I just picked up a bug of some sort, Part of me likes to think that it is the virus getting it’s ass kicked before my week 12 blood work next week. I can dream, can't I?


Until I have more to report. Cheers,


David McHep C


1 comment:

  1. well David, after seeing yr thread on nomads, I have found your new Blog; no I don't find it boring when people chat as if in conversation (which is what your post sounded like!) so wow, coming up to wk 12!! ... I definitely believe imagining (and visualising ) successful virus killing can have an actual positive effect; fingers crossed for you. and I agree that sides like you describe can be an indicator of serious virus but-kicking taking place!! good luck. xx eva

    ReplyDelete